Conversation Between Orkut and Facebook

Posted by Puneet | 7/03/2008 12:36:00 AM

What will happens if Facebook and Orkut chatting..

Facebook:
Hey dude!
Orkut: Vadacum my dear friend, vadacum!
Facebook: Hey what was that?
Orkut: I just shifted base to India. So just trying to Indianize myself!
Facebook: Yeah I can smell the curry and chicken tikka tandoori already.
Orkut: Hey you know we launched the must awaited Application feature on Orkut recently.
Facebook: Huh!
Orkut: And we’re constantly adding more features every day.
Facebook: Oh! You mean new bugs everyday!
Orkut: What do you mean bugs?
Facebook: I mean those tiny new things you call ‘features’, you add these things
every single day and most of these are just bugs!
Orkut: You’re just j….j…..jealous….oh wait…Bad Bad Server!
No donuts for you! No No!
Facebook: There you go again!
Orkut: Alright! I’m fine now! You see I’m still in Beta!
Facebook: You’ve lived in beta. You’ll die in beta Orkut!

0 comments